TGL Series Heavy Duty Torque Wrench Machine lightweight, suitable for operation in a narrow space;
Alloy steel pipe has a clear scale, easy to read;
There is a small scale indication of the unit main scale 1/10";
Accuracy is ± 4% of reading;
The push-pull locking device at the top of the handle reliably locks the required torque value;
Hand on a reasonable anti-chute slot layout, more play your grip strength;
A variety of head form, to meet the needs of different conditions;
All products can be converted to imperial units;
◆With preset torque value and sound device. When the tightening torque of the fastener reaches the preset value, a signal "click" (click) can be automatically issued, accompanied by obvious hand vibration, prompting the completion of the work. After the force is released, the relevant parts of the wrench can be reset automatically.
◆Can switch between two directions. Toggle the head reversing plate, and the wrench can be counter-clockwise to add force.
◆Handle differential tick marks. The readings are clear and accurate.
◆Forged alloy steel material, durable and long life.
How to use the preset torque wrench:
1. Determine the preset torque value according to the torque value required by the workpiece.
2. When the torque value is preset, loosen the lock nut at the end of the wrench, and turn the adjustment wheel at the same time to adjust the value of the main scale line and the differential scale line of the ruler to the required torque value. After adjustment, tighten the lock nut.
3. Install the corresponding specification sleeve on the square tenon of the wrench, and cover the fastener, and then slowly apply force on the handle. When applying external force, it must be in the direction of the marked arrow. When tightening to a "click" signal (the preset torque value has been reached), stop applying force. One job is done.
4. When using a large-sized torque wrench, a long sleeve rod can be added for easy operation.
5. If it is not used for a long time, adjust the scale line to return to the minimum torque value.